ACTION! NO VAT within EU
The i-protect® N95 medical respirator is designed to help reduce the user’s exposure to airborne particles including very small particles (0.3 microns) and large droplets. The N95 designation means that the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small particles.The i-protect® N95 medical respirator is recommended for high risk working personnel (included, but not limited):
For higher volumes till 20,000 pcs, please contact email@example.com
- Certified and retested in the Netherlands to ensure quality standards
- N95 standard, which means the highest level of protection.
- FFP2 filter material classification, at least 95% filtering efficiency.
- 2-layers of melt blown fabric inside of the respirator.
- High standard disinfection measures.
- Sealed package.
- Completely sterile.
Please check with local governments for instructions on how to use the respirator. If the respirator is contaminated, it should be replaced immediately.